TCP Incubator x The Founders Showcases Success in Innovations to Investors at the Demo Day 2021
TCP Group continued to cement its position as the organization of innovation in its new purpose “Energizing a better world for all” with the first “TCP Incubator x The Founders Square.” The incubator program aims to develop the skills related to innovation business for entrepreneurs in the food and beverage industry. The Demo Day is where the six finalist teams of entrepreneurs had the opportunity to pitch their ideas to investors. The event was joined by Saravoot Yoovidhya, CEO of TCP Group, and Nucharee Yoovidhya, TCP Group Managing Director.
The first “TCP Incubator x The Founders Square” program spanned over 12 weeks during September 30 - December 16, 2020. 120 teams of participants registered, then 25 teams were selected for the next round before there were only six teams of finalists which include:
1. Fresh2Joy - an innovative pad to keep the freshness for vegetables and fruits with thin peels such as berries and preserve their flavors and nutrients.
2. Kody Brew - Kombucha, a great-tasting healthy drink which helps rebalance gastro-intestinal health
3. Scone - a platform that combines promotions and connects retailers looking to sell expiring goods at lower prices and good offers to customers
4.Intech - a platform that manages information related to agriculture and helps forecast agricultural products, which is complicated to predict, to control the quality of the produce as well as the cost of production.
5. Aidsara - a platform that enables patients to conveniently locate suitable healthcare service providers
6. Eden Agritech - a food preservation innovation using natural extracts to help extend products expiry date by three times
Saravoot Yoovidhya, CEO of TCP Group, said “New technology and innovations are being developed every day and it is vital that organizations are open to new possibilities and collaborate with start-ups with high potential to fulfill the ever-changing consumer needs. Essentially, the journey of TCP Group founder, my father Khun Chaleo Yoovidhya, is no different from a “start-up.” He was the first in the family to start his own business, built a brand of energy drink, made it popular and in high demand. His next strategy was then to look for partners so he could expand the business overseas. With his determination and dedication, my father successfully gave birth to and scaled up a start-up named Red Bull and turn it into a long-lasting global phenomenon.
The “TCP Incubator x The Founders Square” program will continue with a second batch in the near future. For the latest updates, please visit: https://www.tcp.com/about/business-group/tcp-incubator/